Starting at $110:
The Petite Ourse is a small year-round canvas tent which looks like a tepee…
Its name was inspired by the skylight that allows you to gaze at the starry sky and the canopy. Just like in the story of Goldilocks, there is in the Petite Ourse a medium-size bed, a small bed and a very small bed, a small table and small benches, and adults and children alike will find pleasure in living a little differently, all four seasons long! When the weather is good, the tent space expands to include a platform with a summer kitchenette and a picnic table where you can cook and eat while enjoying the view on the Gollé Goulu’s field and the Laurentians. This site, not far from the reception, is very intimate, surrounded by trees and close to a stream.
Like all of the Gollé Goulu’s ecolodges, the Petite Ourse is lit by solar energy and has everything you need to cook: from a propane stove to utensils, including large and small bowls and cups of all kinds. The wood stove provides warmth and comfort in cold weather. Outside, in addition to its summer kitchenette – a must for cooking a feast in the open air – there is a fire pit for you to enjoy. A private shower (in use during the warm season) and a dry toilet are also accessible on the site.
Located between the field and the forest, the Petite Ourse is the ideal place to lose yourself a little, to get away from it all and to find comfort during a nature getaway.
3 people + 1 child
Pets not allowed
Shower during the summer
Solar powered lighting
Sanitary block nearby
Pillows provided/ bedding not provided
Dishes and kitchen utensils provided
Supplied in the Witente
Arrival and departure
Products on request
- Propane cooktop
- Solar powered lighting
- Wood stove
- Outdoor shower, in use during the warm season!
- Dry toilet on the balcony
- Plunger coffee maker, “bodum” style
- Cups, glasses
- Pots and pans
- Everything necessary to wash the dishes and do basic maintenance
- Drinking water in an 18-litre tank and non-drinking water available in a tank during the winter, and directly from the sink during the warm season
- Pillows and mattress protectors
- Toilet paper
- The sanitary block is a 10-minute walk during the cold season.
- A fire pit, Adirondack chairs and a picnic table outside
- Outdoor kitchenette
- Bedding or sleeping bags Warm blanket (in cold season)
- Outdoor clothing and equipment!
Arrival is between 3 pm and 7 pm; departure is at 11 am.
Various essential products are available upon request: ice blocks ($), wood ($), products from the garden depending on the season ($), bedding ($), snowshoes ($), fishing rod ($), books, games, etc.