Starting at $133/night
This little cabin with red and black checkered drapes has style! More secluded in the forest than the other cabins, it offers great intimacy: it’s the refuge of the lumberjack, the secluded “camp” deep in the woods, it is the den of fiddlers and harmonica players, where you can do the jig (on a square metre) and to drink! Located near a stream, the pond and the hiking trails, the cabin is a bit off the beaten path: indeed, you have to walk a bit further to get there (about 20 extra steps)! Like all of the Gollé Goulu ecolodges, the Cerf cabin is lit with solar energy and has everything you need to cook: propane stove, dishes and utensils of all kinds. The wood stove provides warmth and comfort in cold weather. The cabin has two double and two single beds (maximum capacity of six people).
It also has its own private shower, in use during the summer, and a dry toilet. Thanks to the outdoor fire pit, chairs and picnic table, you can have a true nature bath. Between the whispering trees and the melody of the stream, enjoy a timeless retreat … and savour every moment!
Pets allowed (extra charge: 15$)
Shower during the summer
Solar powered lighting
Sanitary block nearby
Pillows provided/ bedding not provided
Dishes and kitchen utensils provided
Supplied in the cabin
Arrival and departure
Products on request
- Propane cooktop
- Solar powered lighting
- Dishes and utensils of all sorts
- Wood stove
- One double bed on the first floor and two single mattresses on the mezzanine
- Dry toilet on the balcony
- Outdoor shower, in use during the warm season!
- Espresso maker for the stove
- Cups, glasses
- Pots and pans
- Everything needed to wash dishes and basic maintenance
- Drinking water in an 18-litre tank and non-drinking water available in a tank during the winter, and directly from the sink during the warm season
- Pillows and mattress protectors
- Toilet paper
- Sanitary block within 3 minutes walking distance during the cold season
- Parking adjacent to the cabin
- Fire pit, Adirondack chairs and picnic table outside
- Bedding or sleeping bags Warm blanket (in cold season)
- Outdoor clothing and equipment!
Arrival is between 3 pm and 7 pm; departure is at 11 am.
Various essential products are available upon request: ice blocks ($), wood ($), products from the garden depending on the season ($), bedding ($), snowshoes ($), fishing rod ($), books, games, etc.